Easy recipes for any occasion
What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.
What's popular on our table?
A recipe is a story that ends with a good meal.
Natural products and aromatic spices
If you don't have the confidence in baking, commit to making the recipe three times. The first two, do it exactly the way I've told you to make it. Twice. The first time you'll screw it up. The second time it will come out pretty good, and then the third time, make your adjustments.
Learn more recipe
5 Tips for Running a Successful Restaurant
You want to introduce your amazing food to the public, but may feel a little shaky on the business side. Opening a restaurant is definitely as much about business as it is serving food people will love. I will help get you started on your culinary entrepreneurial path with five top tips for running a successful restaurant.
- Get to know your target consumers. As with any business, it is important you do lots of research before deciding on your concept or type of restaurant, as well as mastering your food craft. For example, if you are going to open an area with lots of wealthy people, you may be thinking of opening a fine dining restaurant. Perhaps it might be a pop up restaurant or it may have a particular cuisine from a particular country you are well educated in. It’s important to hire a head chef that has years of experience and is able to please customers.
- Keep sufficient funds in reserve and plan your capital expenses for the next few months. This is a good idea to make sure that you don’t run out of money quickly as your amount of customers may decrease. Unfortunately, it is common for start-ups to face a financial slump quite soon after opening.
- Show your employees that you value them. Restaurants are renowned for being very stressful environments to work in. The stress can cause some people to forget that their colleagues are humans with feelings, not food making or dishwashing machines. Teamwork is vital for a successful kitchen, and this is achieved through respecting one another.
- Make sure to get a Food Hygiene Check (I recommend hygienecheck). Hygiene is of course extremely important when handling food. All of the kitchen staff should have food safety training as well as health and safety training.
- Have great customer service. Even if the food is amazing, if the waiters are rude, customers will not want to come back, so make sure you treat your customers as you’d like to be treated.
Characteristic of the “spicy” flavor Mexico has to its credit an extensive list of hot sauces that will give an adrenaline boost to all your meals, where the everyday is transformed into extraordinary (or extra spicy). Celebrate your day and eat spicily.
Mexican hot sauces are prepared based on four main ingredients: tomato, green tomato, chili, onion, and garlic. Sauces vary between these main ingredients as well as cooking techniques, combinations, and mixes.
When visiting a restaurant, street food stand, bazaar, event, party, or Mexican home, they always have an incredible variety of hot sauces on the table. If you try to cover them all, it would be an absurd claim since it is said that in almost every home Mexican families have a special sauce recipe and are experts in explosive combinations of one of the most important ingredients in their kitchen: chili.
They can be chilies of different “species” and depending on their origin, some are hotter than others.
Below, in burning order, are Mexico’s most famous hot sauces:
1. Drunk sauce
In honor of its name, this sauce is so named because it contains pulque (a typical Mexican alcoholic beverage, derived from agave) cooked green tomatoes, roasted pasilla chili peppers, hot water, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, bay leaves and cheese. old.
2. Molcajete sauce
It is characterized by being made in one of the most emblematic tools of Mexican culture, a molcajete, as it appears in the photo is a kind of mortar but made with volcanic stone, which gives it a plus. Its main ingredients are large tomatoes (red tomatoes), serrano peppers, and salt to taste.
3. Ranch sauce
It consists of a mixture of onion, garlic cloves, jalapeño pepper, chili powder, peeled seedless tomatoes, oregano, fresh parsley, coriander, salt, black pepper, oil, and lemon zest.
4. Green sauce
Rich spicy sauce that has green tomatoes, serrano peppers, garlic cloves, and salt.
5. Mexican sauce
Famous for being used in eggs, this sauce has tomatoes, onion, serrano peppers, coriander, and salt.
6. Morita chili sauce
Made with Morita peppers (jalapeño pepper that, like chipotle, is dried and smoked), garlic, and salt.
7. Chipotle sauce
Here we have the chipotle sauce. One of the most famous for all who visit the country, it has had a lot of prominences and it is divine. It consists of chipotle peppers, which are smoked jalapeños (although chipotle sauces are also made with different types of chile). In this case, the chipotle sauce, apart from the chili, has salt, pepper, cloves, oregano, garlic, sugar, vinegar, oil, and water.
8. Tomato sauce
The main ingredient is tomato, then onion, fresh Arbol chiles, and salt.
9. Peanut Sauce
The delicious peanut-based sauce gives a magnificent touch to any taco you are about to try. Bring dried Arbol chiles, garlic, oil, vinegar, pepper, and salt to taste.
10. Habanero chili sauce
One of the hottest sauces. It is made with roasted habanero peppers, sour orange juice (or vinegar), and sweet orange juice. Would you dare
July and August are perfect barbecue months, with the colder weather behind us, the summer sun has lots of people looking forward to gatherings with their families and friends where they can fire up their barbeque and all enjoy some delicious food together,
In order to have the perfect event there are a couple of things that you will want to think about.
- Timing – it is important to think about what time of day you want to have your barbeque. The day of the week you choose might have a bearing on this. If you are having a weekday get together the chances are you will probably have an early evening party, if however you are looking for weekend fun you might get people to gather in the afternoon. If your party is going to go on into the evening you might want to suggest your guest bring Aran Sweaters like the ones from Shamrock Gift, or their preferred outerwear, in case it goes chilly in the evening.
- Food – make sure you have enough food for everyone and think about what people might like to eat. It is common for barbecues to have a number of different meat products such as burgers and sausages and there will also be a buffet of sides such as salads and pasta dishes. Don’t forget food for any children that will be at your gathering.
Its enveloping aromas have made it the protagonist of many recipes and its evocative name goes beyond the fragrant pulp. We are talking about passion fruit, also known as passion fruit. It is a very popular product of nature, rich in valuable nutritional properties, antioxidants, and vitamins. You have probably also met him at the table and asked yourself: “But how the hell do you eat?”. Here are some tips to make it part of your diet and make the most of it in the kitchen.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, has exploded in popularity recently with many people praising the health benefits they experience when using products that contain this chemical. However, CBD is not the only helpful compound found in cannabis.
It stands to reason that if you were to invest more time in learning how to increase your restaurant profits, you would probably come out ahead in the end. Of course this depends a lot on the type of restaurant you own, and how much you are willing to invest on your own time as well. In any case, you will be able to make more money when you know a bit about what goes into running a successful restaurant, as opposed to those who simply have a passion for food. For financial advice, speak to Accountants Swindon like Chippendale and Clark
One of the first things that you can do in order to increase your restaurant profits is to make sure that you are using your downtime correctly. You need to leave some room for profit growth, but at the same time you must not be so serious about it that you lose the enjoyment out of your work day. For example, you may decide that the best way to maximize your profits is to bring in a new menu item into your restaurant that you feel strongly about. While you may be extremely proud of the idea, you need to make sure that you still spend some time socializing and entertaining customers with your old menu items. If you completely change your approach and focus entirely on the new menu, you may find yourself coming up short of profits.
Another thing that you can do to learn how to increase your restaurant profits is to be willing to take risks with new dishes. Some people may turn their noses up at the idea of trying a new dish in their restaurant, but you should look at this as an opportunity to show your customers that you have more than one acceptable menu option.
We would all love to brush our teeth regularly, but the truth is that this can be a daily battle unless you know what you are doing with your bad oral habits. It seems simple enough – brush your teeth, right? Well, not exactly. There are a number of different bad oral habits that you should try to avoid or at least try to change. Some of these are more common than others, like tooth decay, gum disease, and cavities, but all in all, there are a number of oral issues that people do not think to pay much attention to or even bother to fix. Here are some things that you need to avoid if you want to be able to keep your teeth clean and white.
If you love creating delicious baked goods and want to create a small business that serves up your food to wow your customers, here are some different types of retail bakeries to consider. Each one centers around your amazing creations, but each has a unique twist on how the business is run.
Bakery Display Cases will be front and center in your bakery cafe to entice customers with your delightful goodies. This type of business typically has seating areas for people to enjoy their muffins and pastries with a friend. Coffee and tea are also commonly served here. This type of small business requires an investment of money to start, which means you need to have a clear business plan in place to be able to receive a loan.
This is a fantastic way to start your bakery business if you don’t have much start-up capital. You can specialize in cupcakes, cookies or cakes to get started and continually expand your offerings as your customer base grows. Working from your home offers you flexibility with hours and the types of services you offer.
Bakery Food Truck
Another way to test out your bakery items without having to start in a brick-and-mortar storefront is with a food truck. Food trucks offer you a mobile option so you can travel to different locations around your area and test out multiple bakery items.
Counter Service Bakery
A counter service bakery is similar to a bakery cafe, but doesn’t have seating areas for customers. Instead, you sell your items for people to take with them as they go about their day.
Take some time to research your options before you decide what kind of bakery you want to open. Any option involves you baking yummy items to share with people.