Beyond the typical coffees that are usually taken in NY, such as the cut, the spotted, the solo, the chocolate, among others, there is a large number of recipes with coffee that can be enjoyed, and above all, the most fond of this drink. We show you some of the most interesting recipes with coffee.
Here we show you 5 interesting recipes with coffee
1. Ice coffee with coconut
The first of these recipes with coffee combines the creaminess of coconut with the intense flavor of coffee and the spicy touch of cinnamon. It is an easy drink to prepare and with a very attractive and pleasant taste. Among the ingredients, we will need:
- Intense coffee (to taste).
- 1 spoonful of brown sugar (10 g).
- 1 tablespoon of coconut ice cream (10 g).
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon (1.2 g).
- 1/2 teaspoon grated coconut (2.5 g).
To make this simple recipe we start preparing a single coffee that has an intense flavor. We add a spoonful of brown sugar and a spoonful of coconut ice cream.
Next, add the cinnamon and mix it well. In the end, just sprinkle the coconut scratches on top to have this delicious drink ready.
Read this article: How to prepare a delicious homemade ice cream
2. Coffee with banana
In this recipe, we will combine the sweetness of banana with the powerful flavor of coffee to achieve a captivating blend. The necessary ingredients are the following:
- Intense coffee (to taste).
- Chocolate nuggets (to taste).
- 1 tablespoon of dulce de leche (10 g).
- 4 tablespoons of banana syrup (40 mL).
- We begin by mixing the dulce de leche with the banana syrup.
- When we have a homogeneous mixture, add the coffee alone and concentrate.
- Finally, we put chocolate chips on top to give a better presentation and a special touch to this recipe with coffee.
3. Indian spiced coffee
This drink will surprise the guests with a coffee with oriental touches. For this, we will need:
- 1 teaspoon of chai tea (2.5 g).
- 1/2 cup of warm milk (100 mL).
- 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder (2.5 g).
- Indian coffee (to taste).
- To prepare this Indian coffee, we start by heating the milk and adding the chai when it is almost boiling. Afterward, we let the tea infuse for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we prepare a double Indian coffee. When it is ready, we strain the milk to remove the remains of tea and pour it over the coffee. Mix well and sprinkle the cocoa over to finish.
4. Beef stews with coffee
Finally, a way to apply the recipes with coffee to a salty dish, perhaps for an entree or for a dinner for several people. To prepare it, we will need:
- 1 kg of beef.
- 4 tablespoons of oil (40 g).
- 3 tablespoons of mustard (20 g).
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce (40 mL).
- 1/2 cup of prepared coffee (120 mL).
- Salt and pepper to taste).
- To begin with, mix coffee in a bowl with the oil, soy sauce, and coffee.
- Besides, we cut the meat into cubes and season it with the mixture we have prepared before.
- We must let the meat rest for an hour and, after this time, we drain it, reserving the liquid that we take out, and we puncture the dice of the ox in wooden sticks.
- Then we grill them in a large skillet or on a griddle, making sure to turn them over several times so that they cook evenly.
- When they are almost ready, add the remnants of the sauce that we had reserved before and let it be reduced a little so that the flavor is more concentrated.
- To make the last of these recipes with coffee, we add salt and pepper to taste and remove the beef dice from the pan.
- Finally, pour over the meat the remains of the sauce that is left in the pan, which will have become thicker, more concentrated, and intensify the flavor of the recipe.
- With this last dish, we can give a particular user to the coffee, using it in a salty recipe so that it brings an intense and very special flavor to the beef.
5. Brownies with coffee
This dessert with coffee is perfect to enjoy as a group, in any social gathering and occasion. Now, the necessary ingredients will be the following:
- 2 eggs (60 g).
- 1/4 cup of cocoa (30 mL).
- 1/2 cup of coffee (120 mL).
- 2 cups of sugar (480 g).
- 2 cups flour (480 g).
- 1 cup butter (180 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (2.5 g).
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (120 g).
- 1 teaspoon of powdered chemical yeast (2.5 g).
- To begin the preparation of this recipe, we let the butter melt in the microwave. Next, add cocoa and coffee powder.
- We mix them together with the sugar and flour and stir it until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Then add the yogurt, yeast, eggs, and vanilla, and stir again until everything is well integrated into the mixture.
- Finally, pour it over an oven mold that is well greased to prevent sticking once done.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200ºC.
- Once ready, remove and allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
We also invited you to read this article: http://cassyfiano.com/make-perfect-afternoon-tea/