Do you like pasta a lot but have already gotten bored of preparing it always in the same way? Do not worry, we present 4 ways to prepare pasta differently.
Prepare your ingredients to make these delights that in some cases may seem exotic. But this makes it more interesting, do not you think?
Pasta is a symbol of Italian food that is recognized worldwide. The interesting thing is that there are thousands of ways to prepare pasta. Some are more complicated than others. We have made a selection of the simplest recipes but they are exquisite.
We bring you recipes with some conventional ingredients and others that you would probably never think of adding to pasta. We hope you enjoy them!
Other ways to prepare pasta
1. Spaghetti with vegetables and sweetbreads
- 1 clove garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste).
- 1 can of peas (200 g).
- 1 kg of chopped sweetbreads.
- 2 chopped carrots (60 g).
- 1 chopped white onion (60 g).
- 1 package of spaghetti (500 g).
- 1 can of cream of milk (250 mL).
- 1 branch of crispy parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare the spaghetti with boiling water following the package instructions. Add 1 teaspoon of salt per 100 grams of pasta.
- Prepare a sauce while the spaghetti is cooking. Put the onion and chopped garlic clove in the fryer. When the onion has a golden color, add the gizzards and a little water. Kitchen for about 6 minutes, approximately.
- Add the peas, the parsley, and the carrot. Mix well and add salt to taste.
- Add the cream and let cook a few more minutes.
- Serve a bed of pasta on a plate and pour the gizzards on top.
See this article: How to prepare a delicious homemade ice cream
2. Black spaghetti with scallops, vegetables
Black spaghetti with mussels. If we do not have scallops, we can replace them with mussels.
Let’s raise it a little bit of tone using black spaghetti and scallop. Go ahead and prepare this dish that you can serve as a starter.
- 2 packages of black spaghetti (400 g).
- A little sobrasada (100 g).
- Olive oil and salt (to taste).
- 1 red pepper (40 g).
- 1 green pepper (40 g).
- 4 large scallops (60 g).
- 1 carrot (60 g)
- 1 zucchini (60 g).
- To prepare pasta with scallops, the first thing you should do is put a pot with water to boil. Make sure you put enough water.
- Once it begins to boil, add the spaghetti and let it cook, with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- While preparing the pasta, peel and cut the carrot into small pieces along with the zucchini and peppers.
- Place the carrot pieces in a pan with olive oil and start cooking.
- Add the zucchini and then the peppers.
- When all the ingredients are well cooked, add the sobrasada in pieces and then the pasta already drained. Mix everything well so that the flavor is well distributed.
- Put the scallops in a separate pan.
- Serve the spaghetti and on top of each dish place a stir-fry vieria.
3. Macaroni with chorizo
We present you this very simple option to prepare pasta after a long day. Everything can be prepared very quickly, so do not be afraid to get down to work.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (150 g).
- 2 packages of macaroni (500 g).
- Oregano (to taste).
- 2 sausages (80 g).
- 1 onion (60 g).
- 1 garlic (20 g).
- Pour water into a pan with a pinch of salt. When boiling, put the macaroni and let them cook until they are soft.
- Fry the sausages in a small pan over low heat until they begin to release the fat.
- While you fry the chorizos, cut the garlic and onion.
- When you see that the chorizo is frying slowly, add the chopped garlic and onion to the same pan. Add oregano to taste.
- The ingredients are ready, add the macaroni and mix well.
- When the ingredients are well mixed, add half of the Parmesan cheese and continue mixing for a couple of minutes.
- At serving, add a touch of Parmesan cheese to each plate.
4. Spaghetti with pesto
Wholemeal pasta with pesto sauce and cherry tomatoes.
When preparing pasta, people often worry about the carbohydrates that this food contains. The reason why we want to remind you that, carbohydrates are not always bad, in fact, they are an excellent source of energy. So if you need a lot of strength and dynamism for your day, this recipe will undoubtedly be a good option.
- 50 g of pine nuts.
- 3 cloves of garlic (10 g).
- 2 basil sprigs (2.5 g)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (30 g).
- Salt and white ground pepper (to taste).
- 1 large package of spaghetti (400 g).
- 1/2 package of grated Parmesan cheese (100 g).
- Cook the spaghetti with plenty of water, salt, and oil. Drain and let them rest. Also, reserve the cooking water.
- Now prepare the pesto sauce. Mash the basil leaves, the garlic, the cheese, the pine nuts and the oil in a mortar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add reserved water from cooking the spaghetti.
- Mix the pasta with this sauce and serve in a dish.
Dare to prepare pasta in different ways and enjoy what the various offers. We guarantee that you will get out of the routine and make your days, much less monotonous.
We also recommend you to read this article: http://amateurs-paradise.com/chicken-soup-really-cure-cold/