The original recipe of Coulant Chocolate has touch of grace and one of the best chefs in France Michel Brass, as in all recipes created from the accident, has contributed to the popular recipe one of the most elaborate desserts worldwide The Coulant or Chocolate Volcano.
The Chocolate Coulant appears as a small chocolate cake whose interior is fluid and “flows” (meaning of Coulant) outwards when short diner the cake with a spoon. This creamy chocolate sauce and candy along with the cake warm is a delight for those passionate palates of chocolate, of course.
Really few people that make the original recipe Chocolate Coulant at home, including us. Instead we opted for the simple recipe for chocolate volcano that “glib” recipe that involves gathering all the ingredients, spread into molds and, after freezing, bake for a few minutes.
Ingredients to make 4 Coulant Chocolate:
- 4 medium eggs
- 75g sugar
- 75 g butter
- 200 g of chocolate dessert, in our case Chocolates Valor
- 70 g flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder pure value
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- A little bit of salt
- Mix in a fairy eggs with sugar.
- Cut the chocolate into pieces, place in microwave-safe bowl with the butter. We Melt 30 seconds to 30 seconds at medium power in the microwave.
- We incorporate the chocolate with the butter, melted completely, with eggs and sugar, in addition to the vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the flour, cocoa and a pinch of salt, stir with a whisk or fork until blended.
- Cut parchment paper and place on four metal, of making individual flan molds.
- We split the mass molds, filling to 3/4 full.
- Freeze until coulant want to taste the chocolate.
- When appropriate, we preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the chocolate coulant for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, unmold very carefully and serve. We can accompany coulant chocolate ice cream balls.