Chocolate cookies with homemade almond pieces are one of the healthiest ways to indulge and consume sweets without endangering our health
Making chocolate cookies with pieces of almonds always comes in handy, and more if they are made for the little ones in the house. They are always the ones who most enjoy this delicious preparation that also, as a father or mother, allows you to better manage the needs of sweets that you have.
Now, to start with this baking recipe you should know that we will also teach you several tricks to speed up this small but delicious dessert. So you do not have to spend too much time in the kitchen or use wheat flour for more than, in many cases, is not recommended.
In this sense, making a balance between delicious and healthy is not a minor aspect that you should let go. And more, if you have the responsibility to provide the best of the preparations to the children. Remember that sugar is one of the most silent and harmful evils that exist within the diet.
However, it should be noted that not everything is completely negative. With the chocolate cookies with pieces of almonds you get a rich preparation in flavor but equally therapeutic. Largely thanks to the chocolate and the pleasant and relaxing effects it has on the body.
Similarly, almonds are one of the best options within the wide variety offered by nuts. They are an important source of energy, good cholesterol, and fiber. Keep this in mind always, because of this ingredient you get great preparations that are good for your health.
Also, in the minerals section, both chocolate and almonds contain large doses of calcium, zinc, iron, and magnesium, all important for the ideal growth of your children. Perhaps you have not considered these details of the recipe for chocolate cookies with pieces of almonds. You also try this 6 vegan breakfasts that you will like to try.
How to make chocolate cookies with pieces of almonds
Recipe of chocolate cookies with pieces of almonds
It’s time for you to learn how to make this fabulous, nutritious and healthy homemade dessert. Do not worry about doses of sugar or excess chocolate. At MCS we are aware that we must find a balance between cravings and what is best for the body.
It only remains that you follow these simple steps and you can make these cookies with chocolate and almonds yourself. In addition, we also have a plus for you to take into consideration.
- 1 packet of Maria cookies (200 g)
- 1 cup of almonds (150 g)
- 2 dark chocolate tablets (about 200 g)
- 4 ½ tablespoons of butter (90 g)
- ½ cup of liquid cream (125 ml)
- First, start by shredding the whole of the cookies Mary and the almonds.
- Then, do the same with dark chocolate and reserve.
- Next, melt the chocolate in a water bath and add the tablespoons of butter.
- With the help of a wooden spoon, beat until you get a homogeneous mixture of creamy texture.
- Then, add the marmalade and almond crackers, respectively, and keep mixing very well.
- Ready the previous step, divide the content in two parts and with your hands and a strip of aluminum foil, place the contents and then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Over time, cut the rolls into slices to shape the cookies and store them in containers or molds to serve then, preferably cold.
Recipe of chocolate, almond and coconut cookies
- 1 cup of almond flour (120 g)
- ½ cup of coconut flour (60 g)
- 2 cups of coconut sugar (240 g)
- 1 pinch of salt (5 g)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 ml)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of dark chocolate sparks (75 g)
- To begin with, use a medium bowl or bowl that is deep.
- There, you will mix all the dry ingredients: coconut sugar, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and the pinch of salt.
- Next, you will add the other liquid ingredients and begin to mix very well.
- The ideal is that the result is a uniform and homogeneous mass, without lumps and with good texture.
- Do not include water, unless you find yourself too thick.
- Almost to finish, add the sparks of dark chocolate to the mixture and start to shape cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC and bake the cookies for 25 minutes.
- Finally, after the indicated time, remove them. Let them cool a little and they will be ready to eat them.
With these recipes, you can enjoy delicious sweet cookies as well as healthy.