The mini lamb burgers are a much healthier option than those we can make with red meat. In turn, they provide us with many more nutrients
Making mini lamb burgers, besides being healthy, will also teach you the value of the ingredients you use at home. Write down this incredible and delicious way to consume traditional hamburgers.
If you still do not understand very well how lamb meat can work as a replacement for traditional ground beef or pork, do not worry. The first thing you should consider is that fiber, low-fat content and high protein value make this option unbeatable.
Also, it is a type of meat that is very low in cholesterol. We should not overlook this, and more considering that these preparations have a reputation for fast food nothing positive or recommended. A fact that certainly cannot miss, and less if you serve as an appetizer.
On the other hand, the mini lamb burgers will also serve as a pilot recipe. It is a starting point for your children to be interested in eating much more nutritious alternatives and leave aside red meats, with high indicators of cholesterol and fat (depending on how it is cooked).
As if that were not enough, it is an excellent alternative to kill those cravings that can provoke you when you least expect it. A delicious, very nutritious and simple way to do something different and not feel any remorse when you finish eating.
In this same sense, you will not have to drastically change a food habit either. With this recipe for mini lamb burgers, you can reconcile the taste of traditional burgers with the safety of using a fabulous ingredient such as lamb.
Surprise yourself and try this unmissable recipe for mini lamb burgers. As far as you know: simple, healthy and tasty. Few recipes perfectly combine these three premises of food. It only remains that you follow these instructions and you can achieve a sensational appetizer. You also try to make light lentil burgers.
Discover how to make mini lamb burgers
Learn a little more about lamb meat
Strictly referring to the immune system, lamb meat is undoubtedly the best way to combat asthma. We owe this property to your contribution of selenium. And if there are children at home, in the growth stage, what better to protect them with a good diet?
But that is not here. The lamb also has other properties that are worth highlighting for you to take into consideration. These are some of the most relevant:
- On the one hand, its contribution of vitamin B3 or niacin helps with the prevention of Alzheimer’s.
- In turn, for those who need to increase low-fat levels, lamb is exceptional for its positive fiber value.
- It is also a complete source of essential amino acids and minerals (iron, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, magnesium, etc.).
- On the other hand, it is loaded with vitamin B12, ideal to strengthen the nervous
As you can see, there are several benefits you get using this very healthy type of red meat. This issue gives an added value to mini hamburgers that do not always meet the best standards in nutrition and quality. Made at home and with the best ingredients.
Recipe for mini lamb burgers
- ½ kg of minced lamb meat
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove without skin
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs (45 g)
- 3 tablespoons of black olives (45 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 4 slices of hamburger bread
- 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion
- First, peel and cut the onion very finely.
- Then, do the same with the garlic and the mint leaves.
- Parallel, in a bowl or bowl, place the lamb with the bread crumbs, onion, garlic, and
- Salt and mix everything very well.
- Now, you will shape the meat for the mini hamburgers.
- On the one hand, knead the mixture and shape the meat. Complete until finished.
- On the other hand, place a frying pan over high heat and cook the lamb meat. Fry on both sides until they turn a darker color.
- Meanwhile, arm your mini burgers with strips of cheese, olives, mint leaves, sliced tomatoes and wait for the meat to be ready.
- Finally, place the meat inside the hamburger bun and go.
In this way, simple and fast, you can enjoy your homemade mini lamb burgers.