Protein bread is an extremely healthy food for the body. Above all, for those people who are active, that is, who perform physical activities or sports. With the consumption of proteins, you can strengthen your body and gain muscle in a healthy way. There are many recipes for cooking protein bread, and here we will see the best.
1. Recipe of textured soybean protein bread
- 1 cup of tofu (125 g)
- ½ tablespoon of egg white powder (8 g) plus 4 tablespoons of water (60 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of textured soy protein (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon milk powder (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5 g)
- a pinch of salt
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of the blender.
- Mix everything very well so that the ingredients come together.
- Once the dough is formed, brush a mold with oil.
- Add the dough to the brushed mold and bring the preparation to the microwave at 700 watts of power for 8 minutes.
- Once this time has elapsed, it is removed and allowed to cool.
- If you want, you can fill this rich bread.
You may continue: This is the easiest apple pie in the world
2. Protein pumpkin bread recipe
- One cup of pumpkin puree (200 g)
- 2 cups almond flour (300 g)
- Two eggs
- 2 tablespoons of protein or vanilla essence (30 g)
- 4 sachets of sweetener (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (15 g)
- 1 ½ glass of almond milk (300 g)
- In a bowl, blend or beat the eggs with the pumpkin puree. Add the vanilla protein, baking powder, and the sweetener.
- Then add the flours, interspersed with the almond milk.
- Pay attention to the point of the dough as the milk is added, so that it does not become too liquid.
- Grease a mold and pass the preparation to the mold.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Bake the bread for about 50 minutes, and leave the container for 15 more minutes with the oven off.
3. Bread recipe with eggs and without flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups of oat bran (210 g)
- 2 cups of beaten cheese (400 g)
- 1 envelope of yeast (16 g)
- 1 teaspoon of salt (5 g)
- Separate the yolks and whites from the eggs.
- Put a pinch of salt in the egg whites and beat them in the snow. Reserve.
- Add the remaining salt to the yolks of the eggs.
- Add the beaten cheese to the yolks and mix.
- Then add the oat bran and beat the mixture well.
- To finish the dough, add the clear to snow point to the yolks mixed with the other ingredients and join all the preparation
- Once the dough is ready, place the rolls on a tray.
- Place the bread in the oven at 180 ° C for 55 minutes.
4. Protein whole grain recipe
- 4 cups wholemeal flour (about 500 g)
- ¾ cup of soy flour (100 g)
- ¾ cup of an oatmeal cup (100 g)
- 1 ½ cup of wheat gluten (200 g)
- 3 tablespoons of corn oil (45 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of wheat germ (45 g)
- 1 tablespoon of yeast (15 g)
- Salt to taste)
- Sugar (amount needed)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Before starting the dough, prepare the yeast in a glass of water with a little sugar and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Sift ingredients in a bowl, except corn oil.
- Add half a glass of water (100 ml) to the ingredients in the bowl and stir with a fork.
- Continue adding water gradually until obtaining a mass that can be manipulated with your hands.
- Add the oil and the yeast and continue kneading with hands, until all the ingredients are unified.
- If the dough is sticky, add a little more wholemeal flour.
- Clear the work table and sprinkle with flour. Work the dough for a few minutes.
- Let the covered dough rest in a bowl for one hour.
- After half an hour of fermenting the dough, it is recommended to preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- After 60 minutes, sprinkle a dish with oil and put the bread on it.
- Place the bread in the oven at 180ºC for half an hour.
- Once the bread is cooked, remove from the heat.
5. Dukan protein bread recipe
- One egg white
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5 g)
- 1 tablespoon whipped cheese (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons of oat bran (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon wheat bran (15 g)
- In a bowl place the egg white, the baking powder, the beaten cheese and the wheat bran and the oat bran.
- Beat all the ingredients with a fork, until there is a smooth mixture.
- Place in a bread pan so that it adopts the desired shape.
- When it is ready, introduce it to the microwave for minutes.
- Once the time has passed, the bread will be ready to enjoy it.
We also recommend you to read this article: http://calvitaminsuit.com/the-list-of-the-healthiest-foods-in-the-world/