To maintain a healthy weight it is important to know how to design a light dinners with low calorie. Although for a long time we got used to eating ‘anything’ at this time of day, today we know that it is essential to make good choices to take care of the figure and health.
Stop eating this main meal is not a method to ‘save calories’ and lose weight. In fact, to ignore it or replace it with unhealthy options affects the decontrol that alters the functions of the body during the rest period.
Therefore, it is essential to take it every day considering that it is the smallest and lightest food that we should make. Do you want to learn how to make light dinners that take care of your weight? This time we share 5 interesting options. Do not hesitate to try them!
We share with you 5 light dinners to maintain a healthy weight
1. Red salad with beetroot and celery
One of the best recipes for light dining is this delicious red beet salad. Due to its interesting combination of ingredients, it is a dish loaded with dietary fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. The best? It is very low in calories!
- 1 cup beet cubes (200 g)
- 1 stalk of chopped celery
- ½ cup grated carrot (100 g)
- 1 chopped onion
- ¼ cup of orange juice (62 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (20 ml)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl and mix them.
- Apart, combine orange juice, olive oil, and a little pepper to get a dressing.
- Then, add it to the salad and enjoy it.
You may also like: 5 foods with low-carb content
2. Omelet with mushrooms and spinach
A delicious omelet is perfect to enjoy light dinners that take care of your weight. Not only does it represent a significant source of protein, but it also provides antioxidants, minerals and other nutrients that improve metabolism and sleep quality.
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms (55 g)
- Paprika strips (to taste)
- 2 spinach leaves washed and chopped
- 1 slice of cheese
- Beat the egg and mix it with the other ingredients.
- Pour it over the pan.
- Once it is ready you can accompany it with a slice of wholemeal bread.
3. Grilled chicken breast
The consumption of lean meats during the dinner is a light way to obtain a plus of protein to repair the muscles and stimulate the metabolism. Therefore, here is the recipe for a deliciously grilled breast to accompany a mixed salad.
- 1 portion of a breast (150 g)
- Salt and pepper to taste)
- The juice of ½ lemon
- Cut the portion of breast and aderézala with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Let it marinate for an hour and then cook it on the grill.
4. Lettuce tacos with lentils
Both lettuce and lentils allow you to enjoy light dinners that take care of your weight and health. So, these delicious tacos will become one of your favorite options to satisfy hunger at this time of day.
- 8 fresh and firm lettuce leaves
- ¾ cup of dried lentils (180 g)
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- Small avocado
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (10 ml)
- Salt and ground chili (to taste)
- Wash the lentils and boil them in plenty of water until they soften.
- Once they are ready, let them rest while sautéing the chopped onion with a little olive oil and salt in a pan.
- When the onion is tender, add the cooked lentils and the ground chili.
- Remove the preparation from the heat and add the lemon juice.
- Next, wash each leaf of lettuce well and put them on a plate.
- Put them over the lentil mixture and, finally, cover them with cubes of avocado and fresh tomato.
5. Salad with spinach and turkey breast
Of all the dinners that take care of your weight, this is one of the lowest in calories. The spinach and turkey breast mix is a protein and antioxidant recipe that helps you rebuild your muscles while eliminating those extra ‘kilos’.
- 10 spinach leaves
- 1 serving of cooked turkey breast (150 g)
- Vinegar and olive oil to taste
- Wash the spinach leaves well and put them in a bowl.
- Next, cut the cooked turkey breast into several cubes or strips.
- Add it on the spinach and season everything with vinegar to taste and olive oil.
- If you wish, accompany the salad with a cup of grapes.
Ready to enjoy these light dinners? As you can see, they are very easy to prepare and only contain light ingredients for your body. Therefore, go ahead and prepare one each day and take advantage of its properties.
We also invite you to read this article: http://fitness7elements.com/7-balanced-menus-to-lose-weight-and-fat/