To start the day with vitality and energy, the ideal is to learn these four ways to prepare cookies for breakfast. These healthy snacks awaken the mind, the senses and provide the body with the necessary nutrients for an excellent day.
Sweet or salty, cookies for breakfast are the perfect dessert to enjoy at school, work or travel. They are comfortable to carry, in your bag or anywhere, to taste alone or with a coffee or other drink.
Energy for the organism
Every healthy diet should include dairy, cereals and fruits, and a delicious biscuit at breakfast. These provide the body with carbohydrates, proteins and healthy fats contained in chocolate, oats, seeds, and nuts. It is about nutrients that provide the energy that the body requires.
They are easy recipes to prepare at home and satisfy the appetite when it comes to reducing morning anxiety. Next, we will look at four ways to prepare cookies for breakfast, an important part of the first meal of the day.
1. Coconut and vanilla cookies
- ½ cup of butter (112 g)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of sugar (75 g)
- 1 cup grated coconut (90 g)
- 1 cup pastry flour (120 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder or baking powder (6 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (3 g)
Separate the yolk from the white and beat manually for five minutes, without reaching the snow point.
Pre-screen the flour with baking powder or baking powder. Reserve.
Mix the butter with the sugar and add the yolk.
Add the sifted flour and mix until integrated.
Incorporate the clear beaten mixing gently.
Then add the grated coconut and vanilla.
Put small portions on a paper towel and a tray.
Place for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 180ºC.
Continue reading: 6 Ideas of breakfasts with oats that you will like
2. Homemade cookies with almonds
- ½ cup butter to the point of ointment (112 g)
- 1 cup of icing sugar (113 g)
- One cup flour (120 g)
- 1 egg (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of milk (15 ml)
- ½ cup ground almonds (70 g)
- mint leaves
- Pastry bag
Place the butter to the point of ointment in a bowl.
Incorporate the sugar and beat.
Add the milk and the egg.
Mix well until a well-integrated paste is obtained.
Add the flour and mix with soft and circular movements until the dough is homogeneous.
In the pastry bag place a round nozzle.
We introduce the dough and break it into small portions on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
Sprinkle with the ground almonds.
Bake for 10 minutes at 180 ºC or until they get a tan color.
Place the cookies on a tray and decorate them with mint leaves.
3. Oatmeal cookies, seeds, and nuts
- 5 cups oat flakes (400 g)
- 2 ¼ cups grams of sesame paste (350 g)
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds (150 g)
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds (150 g)
- ⅔ cup of sesame seeds (100 g)
- 1 cup of walnuts (100 g)
- ⅔ cup ground almonds (100 g)
- 6 eggs
- 2 glasses of coconut milk (400 ml)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder (20 g)
Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until a uniform and the consistent dough is obtained.
Let stand a while and place in a glass bowl, covered with oil.
Shape the cookies and place them on a baking sheet.
Bake the mixture at 160 ° C for 45 minutes. During the last five minutes increase the temperature to achieve a golden color.
4 Cereal biscuits and pine nuts
- 2 ½ cups grams of assorted cereal flakes (oats, spelled, barley) (200 g)
- ½ cup of butter (112 g)
- ½ cup of brown sugar (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon of yeast (15 g)
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts (45 g)
- 1 egg
- The peel of 1 lemon
Beat the egg in a bowl.
Add sugar, yeast and cereal flakes.
Grate the lemon peel and add. Mix well until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
Put the butter in a bowl, melt it in the microwave and add to the previous mixture.
Add the pine nuts and stir gently.
Take small portions of dough and distribute them in the molds.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and leave the cookies for 25 minutes.
Decorate with mint.
We also invite you to read this article: http://bitsofdays.com/diet-tips-for-gastritis/