The chicken breast with vegetables is one of the most popular dishes in the daily gastronomy of the West and America. This is because it is a very easy preparation to carry out and the result is very tasty. On the other hand, the ingredients included are easily found.
Either because we have a healthy lifestyle or because we want to lose a few kilos more without stopping to feed, the truth is that this dish is perfect for any occasion, lunch or dinner. We will put the special touch ourselves according to our preferences and imagination.
The preparation of the chicken breast with vegetables can be completely green, two-colored or simply colorful. In other words, you can choose green vegetables or various colors. In this way, we make the presentation of the dish even more attractive to us, while we play with the different nutrients provided by the food we choose.
It should be noted that vegetables can be prepared in the oven, steamed, sautéed, etc. This will depend on the flavor you want to give it. And the best thing about this recipe is that it does not take long to prepare it, at most, 30 minutes.
Here we write delicious recipe chicken breast with vegetables
On this occasion, we propose a recipe for chicken breast with vegetables seasoned with vinegar and pepper oil, sounds good, right?
Another good news is that the meat will be very juicy once you are ready to eat. Now, we indicate the quantities that to get a ration for two people. Hands-on, then!
Read this article: 4 ways to prepare pasta differently
- 2 carrots (30 g).
- 1 artichoke (40 g).
- 2 shallots (60 g).
- 1/2 lemon (10 mL).
- 1 clove of garlic (2.5 g).
- 1/4 cauliflower (50 g).
- 10 green beans (100 g).
- 1 green pepper (40 g).
- Chives dried to taste.
- 2 chicken breasts (250 g).
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (20 g).
- Mineral water (the necessary).
- 1 tablespoon of butter (20 g).
- 2 cups of chicken broth (1/2 liter).
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup of Modena vinegar (120 mL).
- 1 teaspoon pepper oil (5 mL).
Now we proceed to prepare our recipe for chicken breast with vegetables. On the one hand, we will work with the meat and on the other, with the vegetables, in the end, we will incorporate them.
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces and put it to cook in a pot with the chicken broth. Season it and reserve it.
- Chop the clove of garlic and the shallot and put them to saute in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Remove the leaves of the artichoke, wash it well and cut it into thin slices.
- Cut the pepper and the beans into strips.
- Add the butter in a pan and when it melts add the artichoke, the pepper, and the beans, add a little oil and saute them.
- Once these vegetables are cooked, add the cauliflower and poached garlic cloves and shallot that you prepared in step 2. Cook everything.
- Now proceed to the reduction of vinegar. Stop this, put the balsamic vinegar together with the sugar in a pot and simmer. Stir constantly to avoid sticking.
- Season the breasts with salt and pepper, and put them to fry on a griddle with a splash of oil.
- Serve the vegetables on a plate. On them, you will place the breasts. Now add the reduced vinegar and the pepper oil.
- Cut the dried scallions and the carrots into thin strips to decorate the breasts.
- Ready, you have a delicious and practical dish to share with your family or friends.
Tips for your chicken breast with vegetables
As we discussed earlier, this dish is very healthy thanks to the protein intake of the chicken and a large number of green vegetables. They are tasty and loaded with vitamins and folic acid. It also has a delicious aroma that invites and seduces.
The trick to making this dish is exquisite is to use very tender breasts. To make them look like this, you should soak them with milk and a stream of lemon before cooking them, in this way the meat will be much juicier (remember that the chicken meat tends to be dry).
Do not worry if you do not have any of the vegetables, you can improvise with the ones you have at home once you master the steps. If you do not have shallots, you can cut the whitest part of a leek and mix it with a clove of garlic. However, we suggest you keep the pepper since it is the key ingredient in the recipe.
We also invited you to read this article: http://www.hayzedmagazine.com/delicious-recipe-spicy-chicken-wings/