The spoon recipes for babies are a great help for the feeding of children at an early age. It treats of easy dishes to make that, thanks to his healthy and nutritious ingredients, satisfy the nourishing needs of the small ones.
When your child completes his first year he becomes more autonomous. In this search this autonomy, the child will try to eat alone, through the use of their hands. In this line, the diversification of food is an essential step towards this new autonomy.
When your child begins to eat a little of everything, it is the ideal moment to include a tool that will become indispensable for him: the spoon.
The use of this utensil will help the child learn to eat solid foods, to hold the spoon to eat and to move thicker textures in the mouth. During this stage, the baby will strengthen the muscles of the mouth. In addition, you will learn to coordinate your hand and mouth.
4 spoon recipes for babies from 12 to 24 months
Here you have 4 delicious spoon recipes for babies from 12 to 24 months, which will make each spoon a real pleasure for your child:
1. Endive cream
Endive is rich in vitamin K and has virtues in the coagulation and fixation of calcium in bones. It also contains vitamin B9 that is indispensable in periods of growth.
See this article: 5 Recipes with coffee that you did not know
- Fresh cream.
- Grated cheese.
- Wash the escarole, cut the base into slices and include them in a saucepan with a little oil.
- Next, peel the potato and cut it into small cubes that you will introduce into the pan by adding a large glass of water.
- You must cook the mixture for 15 minutes, combine the ingredients and add a pinch of salt.
- Once you serve the dish, you can add a little-grated cheese.
2. Rice with coconut milk and mango
The following recipe is delicious and will allow the baby to be filled with vitamin C thanks to the added value of the mango and, therefore, will bring a lot of energy. You can eat hot or cold, either during breakfast or dinner.
- 50 g of rice
- 1/2 handle
- 40 g of brown sugar.
- 20 cl of coconut milk.
- Prepare the rice for 5 minutes in boiling water, then drain and pour the coconut milk and sugar in the pan.
- Continue cooking until half of the coconut milk is absorbed and put in the fridge.
- Next, cut the handle into cubes. Toss them in a pan with butter and add a spoonful of brown sugar.
- Serve the rice with milk with the mango cut into cubes.
3. Vegetable Flan
This is another interesting spoon recipes for babies, in which you will use the vegetables in a special and tasty way. It is an ideal dish for your child and even for the whole family, whether served hot or cold.
- 100 g of cheese
- 5 cl of cream.
- Pepper and salt.
- 200 g of vegetables (carrot, zucchini, asparagus, tomato …).
- Prepare the oven to 180 ° C.
- Wash the vegetables and cut them into small cubes. If the baby does not eat the vegetables cut into pieces, it is necessary that the rails.
- Prepare the oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cooked vegetables with the white cheese and the fresh cream.
- Add the beaten egg and the other half of the vegetables seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a mold with butter and place it on a plate half full of water.
- Finally, put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Cream of banana
This last spoon recipes will give your child all the nutrients he needs. Banana, egg, and cookie. You will not need anything else to make a gourmet and original dessert that will surely please your little one:
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 240 ° C.
- Peel the banana and finely crush it with a fork.
- Add the egg yolk, sugar, milk and beat all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a mold or baking pot on a plate half full of boiling water. Bake and cook for 10 minutes in a bain-marie and then let it cool.
- You should crush the cookie on the cream just before serving.
Enjoy spoon recipes for babies!
We also invited you to read this article: http://line-art.org/5-delicious-hardy-autumn-dishes/