Nobody can resist macaroni like these, I would eat every day, anytime! The kids in the house have a great time, and enjoy as dwarfs large!They are very easy to make, and homemade pasta as is nowhere. The dishes and not know they carry and the quality of its ingredients have no comparison precooked. And the best part is that they prepare very fast, without complications, and facts can leave for dinner or for the next day, kept in the refrigerator and when baked and ready to eat.
I have tried cold and loved, of what was left of me I ate lunch at dinner. A treat not rule out taking me to the beach this summer!
As for type of pasta, short macaroni are typically used. In the store you will find a lot of variety, I like this, it is often called a shark and being a very short and plump macaroni, when mixed with the sauce, they are filled all alone and Ill tell you how juicy they are.
You can vary the amount depending on what you want to prepare
- 400g of macaroni (with sauce will fatten much, with this amount eating a family of 4 and very hungry)
- 150 gr. bacon (if best smoked)
- 150 gr. cheese (cheddar, enmental, which we like)
- Milk (approx. 500 ml., Will depend on what asking the sauce)
- One tablespoon of butter or margarine
- A tablespoon flour
- Pinch of salt
- A teaspoon garlic powder (optional, but very subtly enhances the flavor)
1. Chop the cheese and bacon, if you take away the white of the bacon, which is fat, your macaroni will be healthier.
2. In a skillet over low heat, melt a tablespoon of butter or margarine. Add a generous tablespoon flour and mix until integrated. So cooked meal and avoid lumps. Add the cheese and some milk, moves until cheese is melted and integrated. Go slowly adding milk, causing a cream. The texture has to be more liquid, and that adding the macaroni and bake, it will thicken enough. If the texture is like thick, macaroni make a block. To that, add milk until it lightly.
3. Add the bacon and macaroni and mix. If you add a teaspoon of garlic powder, the flavor is enhanced and not even know you are garlic chopped garlic. But it is entirely optional.
4. Pour into a baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese. Broil until you have a nice golden color. Once served, you can sprinkle with a little chopped chives or parsley, and its appearance will be irresistible !!!